Monday, December 31, 2007

Update on Lily


Thanks for visiting our blog.
Lily seems to be doing well. She is no better but more importantly, no worse. I think the worst must be over. She just has a really bad cough and throws up from it. The medicine she is on for reflux seems to be helping. She is finally acting like a "normal" baby. I actually got a little sleep the last 2 nights and I have been able to put her down during the day without her screaming and squirming. Of course this happens just in time for me to leave her and return to work.

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Glad to hear that she's doing okay. She's so precious. I've gotten spoiled to being at home with Emma Kate over break- I don't want to go back to school! Hang in there!

Bette Cates said...

Lisa,
Great that you found this site, anything to make it easier to do your updates. Glad Lilyanna is holding her own and she's letting you get some needed sleep. Hope the 1st day back at school is going good. We only have 13 more days until we see you all. Give Lilyanna and Cooper hugs and kisses from us...Love Bette

Stephanie said...

Lisa-
I am glad to hear that Lilyanna seems to be doing better and so happy that Cooper continues to do well. We think of you guys often and hope to get together soon.
Love-
The Mitchells

The Griffith Gang said...

Hey, Cates Family,

This is a fun way to stay connected. I hope that Lilyanna is doing a bit better by now and that you are continuing to get a little more rest! Hope to talk to you all soon. Maybe I'll try you this week...it's been tooooo long!
Love,
Shan

Kathy Tyson said...

Thanks for the new pictures. Lily is so adorable & she looks so comfortable in that swing ! Cooper looks like he had a fun holiday. Good luck going back to work. xoxo to the little ones
Kathy

Robin Besser said...

Hi Jason,Lisa, Cooper and Lily - So glad to hear Cooper's scans were clear and all our prayers have been answered again. He is thriving!! Give Cooper and Lily a big kiss from Joey and Robbie!!
XOXOXO