Wednesday, January 9, 2008



This is Cooper sitting on the potty trying to go! The second is with his Make A Wish volunteers. He is showing him his massive Cars collection. Cooper will be going to Disney World this summer for his wish!!!! We were hoping for March, during my Spring break, but that time fills up fast. So June 13 - 19 we will go. I may try to change it so I can spend more time at my cousin's wedding but I dont' know the availability. It sounds like a wonderful trip. Cooper will love it! Especially the Cars they have on display from the movie!!! He is already talking about it.

Things are trying to return to normal around here since the holidays. Lily is better and not fussin gquite as much as she was. At 8:00 every night, however, she screams for a while and can't be put down until about 11:00 when she finally eats and goes to sleep. I am finally getting a little sleep since she now sleeps on my chest. Cooper is just working on potty training and trying to go without his pacifier. Slowly but surely.....



Scans will be coming up the week of the 21st. We always find things to worry about right before his scans and this time is no different. We decided to send some urine in early to have it checked and it came out normal. So hopefully this is an indicator that everything else will be normal too. He visits the endocrinologist today to have his thyroid checked out. I am also having his hearing checked soon because I am slighyly worried that he may not be hearing well. But I am also pretty sure that it is just that he is 2 1/2 years old and ignoring me most of the time. I don't think I would be worried about it if he never had chemo.

1 comment:

The Griffith Gang said...

How fun! A trip to Disney World...that will be GREAT! Good luck with the potty training!! Gracyn won't really give it a thought right now! All in good time! Well, maybe we can finally catch each other this weekend. I will try to give you a call! Sounds like you have the "witching hour" with Lily...Gracyn's started at about 5:00 and lasted until about 8ish. The only things that worked were the swaddler...very tighly velcroed and a binkie...all combined with a lot of bouncing! Hang in there...it will change, I promise!

Love ya,
Shan